Last Updated on 28/04/2022 by Under Dutch Sky
Do you like contemporary art? If yes, then you are at the right place! Visiting museums is definitely one of the things to do as a tourist in Amsterdam.
Moco Museum offers the best contemporary arts in Amsterdam and has been listed on one of the must visit museums in Amsterdam.
**exclusive discount tickets for Moco Museum Amsterdam**
About Moco Museum Amsterdam
Moco Museum is located in Museumplein Amsterdam, together with other famous museums, like Van Gogh Museum, Stedijk Museum and Rijksmuseum. If you love visiting museums, be sure to plan them on the same day, so no need to rush.
The museum is dedicated to gather famous paintings and arts around the world to its visitors and strives to make young people interested in arts again. Recently, Moco Museum has organized exhibition from world famous artists, like Banksy, anonymous England-based street artist, Yayoi Kusamaone, who has been acknowledged as one of the most important living artists, and etc.
If you are a contemporary art lover, or even street art or Graffiti lover, don’t forget to visit Moco Museum during your stay in Amsterdam.
Opening Hours: Mon – Thr 9:00 – 19:00; Fri – Sun 9:00 – 20:00.
Address: Honthorststraat 20, 1071 DR Amsterdam (Museumplein)
Tips: can visit other museums on the same day.
Where to buy discount tickets? Any conditions?
- Ticket: EUR 18, but now only EUR 14.50 (26% Off).
- This promotion is only available until it’s sold out.
- You can only use this ticket on the week days (Monday to Thursday) before 14 July 2022.
- No need to make reservation in advance.
- E-tickets will be sent to your email address once the order is confirmed.
- Pets are not allowed.
More exclusive tips and discounts from us:
Under Dutch Sky team is dedicated to share the local discount in Amsterdam and the Netherlands, check our other posts, so you don’t miss any change to save money!
- Free voucher at Schiphol Airport
- How to save money for Amsterdam Canal Cruise!
- Everything you need to know when traveling in Amsterdam for the first time
- Best cafes you can’t miss in Amsterdam
If the promtion is over, but still want to buy cheap tickets, please check Tours& Tickets for more discounts!
Save your post to read later or share it on social media! 🙂