Amsterdam Canal Cruise Tickets is now on sale! (Exclusive 40% off)
Last Updated on
Are you traveling to Amsterdam? Then be sure not to miss this post! Here, we will share with you our exclusive local discount for Amsterdam Canal Tickets. If you are a budget traveler or plan to have a trip on a budget in Amsterdam. Finding local tickets at discount price is one of our Amsterdam travel discount tips. On our website, we share many tips about how to save money while traveling in Amsterdam, but first read this post!
As a tourist to Amsterdam, how can you miss out the opportunity to take the canal cruise. Amsterdam canal cruise is one of the best things to do in Amsterdam. However, these tickets are usually not cheap, for some of our readers, it might be a bit expensive!
We know all your concerns and worries for traveling in Amsterdam, so we share our exclusive Amsterdam canal cruise deal.
Limited Offer: Amsterdam Canal Cruise Exclusive Deal!
Our top secret
My partner and I love traveling. We travel as much as can. However, travel costs money! One of our top secrets is: find local discount! Many companies want to earn a big fortune from the tourists, discounts are offered to locals only. It took me a lot of time to find good local discounts in the Netherlands. (No worries, we share them on our website with you! Remember to read the posts!)
How does it work?
Actie Van De Dag is the local discount website. Many exclusive discount/deals can be found there. Click here to the website page and buy the tickets! For the canal tickets in Amsterdam, just show the tickets, then get on the boat. That is really simple!
Kids under 3 years old: free
Kids between 4-13 years old :EUR 6
14 years old and more : only EUR 10 (normal price is EUR 18).
The promotion is til 29th of February 2020 CET 23:59. In order not to miss the special offer, buy your ticket here now!
Terms and Conditions
1. Up to 8 tickets per order.
2. Once the order is complete, you get the order confirmation and tickets by email.
3. Ticket is valid til 30 of June 2020.
4. The ticket allows you to get on one canal cruise departing between 09.30 and 21.30.
5. The canal cruise departs every 30 minutes.
6. No need to make reservation in advance.
7. The canal cruise ride is around 1 hour.
8. The canal cruise is operated by Lover Canal Company. Address is Prins Hendrikkade 25 (less than 5 minutes walk from Amsterdam Centraal Station).
Feel free to leave a comment if any questions! We love to help you!
Our recommendation: Canal Cruise like a Local
If you think the canal cruise from Lovers is too touristic, then be sure to try KINBOAT! They are very popular in Amsterdam. Highly recommend you to buy tickets in advance online or rent a boat yourself!
Cruising on a small boat in Amsterdam is very different from the touristic big boat. I tried it a few times with friends in Amsterdam, that was a fantastic experience. You can also visit get your guide for more options!
- Free Voucher at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport
- Important things to know when traveling in Amsterdam
- 5 X Best Cafe to chill in Amsterdam